This Teunis Bos was the father of the Kommertje Bos of this post. Kommertje was married in 1913to Cornelis (“Cees”) Boer and had sons named Leendert (2x), Teunis, Aart and Cornelis. Kommertje's younger sister Willempje (“Wim”) Bos (1897-1982) married Cornelis' brother Meeuwis Boer (1890-1959) in 1925. That's a great-aunt I can still remember.
|The family of Cornelis Boer and kommertje Bos in Rotterdam|
- Kommertje Bos was born on 30-12-1891 in Cillaarshoek around 03:00. On 3-7-1913 in Maasdam she married Cornelis Boer who was born on 4-8-1889 in Puttershoek.
- Teunis Bos (1853-1923) married Maaike van Driel (1859-1926) in 1880 in Strijen.
- Kommertje Hoek was born on 4-1-1812 in Sint Anthoniepolder, baptized on 12-1-1812 in Cillaarshoek and there died on 1-11-1859. She was married on 7-12-1842 in Maasdam to Cornelis Bos (1813-1888).
- Pieter Hoek (1780-1844) married Willempje in 't Veld (1789-1823) and Metje Vermoen (1792-1843).
- Commertje den Broeder was born on 26-7-1738 in de Greup and baptized on 3-8-1738 in Westmaas. She died on 24-12-1823 in Klaaswaal. She was married in Klaaswaal on 15-4-1768 to Mattheus Hoek (1734-1817).
- Bastiaan Meeuwisse den Broeder (1680-1738) was married to Adriana Willems Vlasblom and Ahrentje Corsse de Jong (1703-1752).
- Ariaentie Leenderts Broeder was born around 1645. She was married in Numansdorp on 13-6-1666 to Meeuwis Corsz.
- Commertje Bastiaans was born around 1625. She was married to Leendert Ariens Boender, Carel Pieters and Jan Claasse van Dalen. She lived in Numansdorp.
All these ancestors lived on the island known as "Hoeksche Waard" in the southwest of Holland.