- Elsje, born in Breukelen, Utrecht, married on Nov. 4, 1813, in Brielle, Holland, Arij Brouwer, born in Brielle as son of Pieter Brouwer and Maartje Groenenberg. They had a daughter named Maartje. Elsje died on Jan. 18, 1837, in Brielle, aged 75.
- Hermanus, born in Breukelen in 1768, died on May 3, 1845, in Charlois, aged 76 years, 4 months, 1 week and 6 days.
- Dirk, born in Breukelen, living in Pernis, Holland, where he was married on August 2, 1794, to Johanna (Anna) Kok, born in Charlois as a daughter of Hermanus Kok and Maria van Zuijlen; Dirk & Anna lived in Pernis where she gave birth to the children Bartha (†1794), Bartha (†1795), Hermanus (1796-1823), Willem (1799-1801), Marinus (†1801) & Willem (1802-1887). At the baptism of his youngest child on Sept. 26, 1802, in Pernis, Dirk was absent due to an illness. On Oct. 15, 1802, Dirk was buried outside of the church of Pernis. His widow, Anna Kok, died on Oct. 19, 1840, in Katendrecht, Rotterdam. Their youngest son Willem had descendants.
- Hendrik, born in Breukelen, Utrecht, died on Sept. 3, 1827, in Charlois, Rotterdam, Holland, aged 53.
- Jacob, born in Breukelen around 1778, died on Feb. 1, 1846, in Charlois, aged 67.
Bronnen: G. Brouwer: Utrecht Prov. Gen., Digitale Stamboom Rotterdam, WieWasWie.nl.