|Barend Carssemeier was married in 1764 in Breukelen.|
Barend Karssemeijer and Jannetje Holling were the parents of
- Anna Karssemeijer. She was baptized on 22 June 1766 in Breukelen [s:FS]. The witness was Jannetje van Kockengen, the maternal grandmother. Anna was still living in Breukelen when she was married there on 27 May 1792 [s:Brouw] to Hendrik de Koning, a young man born in “Grootenvoort” near Hannover in Germany. They had 4 daughters named Jannetje, Hendrikje, Helena Wilhelmina and Bartje. Anna Karssemeijer died on 24 March 1856 in Breukelen [s:WWW], 89 years old.
- Hermanus Karssemijer. He was baptized on 20 March 1768 in Breukelen [s:FS]. The witnesses were Johannis Hasselbach and Willemijntjen Holling. Hermanus remained a bachelor. He died on 15 July 1846 in Breukelen [s:WWW], 78 years old.
- Gerrit Karssemeijer. He may have been born in 1769 [s:Gooij]. He was living in Breukelen when he was married on 16 November 1794 in Breukelen [s:Brouw] to Antonia van Ysendijk, a young girl baptized in Overlangbroek (Utrecht area) on 26 September 1773 as daughter of Jan van IJsendijk. At the time of her marriage Antonia was living in Kockengen (Utrecht area).
- Jan Karssemeijer(t). He was baptized on 26 Oct. 1773 in Breukelen [s:FS], and still living there when he was married on 18 February 1798 in Breukelen [s:Brouw] to Marritje Cooijman, a young girl born in Ter Aa (Utrecht area) and living in Breukelen.
- Willem Karssemeijer. He was baptized on 28 July 1776 in Breukelen [s:FS]. His godparent was Catharina Hoen. Willem remained a bachelor until he died on 26 October 1849 in Breukelen [s:WWW], 73 years old.
|Hermanis Karssemeijer was baptized on 20 March 1768 in Breukelen.|
Hermanus Holling was buried in the church in Breukelen on 15 March 1786 [s:Verkro]. Jannetje Aardze van Kokkengen, widow of Hermanus Holling, was buried there on 26 January 1789 [s:Verkro]. A grave in the church in Breukelen, owned by Hermanus Holling, was registered to his son-in-law Barend Kassemeijer on 3 Aug. 1789. Jannetje Holling, wife of Barend Karsemeijer was buried in the church in Breukelen on July 4, 1809 [s:Verkro].
Barend Karssemijer died on 21 June 1821 in Breukelen [s:UA], 89 years old. He was baptized on 7 May 1732 in Wechte-Lengerich in Germany [s:Gooij]. His parents were Claus Kessemijer and Anna Margaretha Bricksteffen who were married on 19 Nov. 1724 in Lengerich, Germany [s:FS].
Sources: WieWasWie.nl [WWW], Gerda Brouwer's Transcription of Marriages in Utrecht and around [Brouw], Jos Verkroost's Transcription of Burials in Breukelen [Verkro], Family Search Records [FS], HetUtrechtsArchief.nl [UA] & Floor de Gooijer's Family Tree at GeneaNet [Gooij].