Genealogie Bos

This is my English-language Genealogy & Ancestry Blog.
(Mijn Nederlandstalige blog is genealogiebos.blogspot.nl).

17 Jan 2022

9-Year Blogiversary - Interesting Blog Posts

On 17 January 2013   I published my 1st post for this blog,  so  today is my  9th  blogiversary !


In those years January and August 2018 and October 2019 were the months with the most posts (5). Of course it’s not about quantity but quality. I've tried to achieve quality by writing about topics that arouse my interest. The stories on this blog are usually not about my own ancestors, but about deceased people who catch my attention. 

To celebrate this 9-year milestone, here's my list featuring interesting genealogy posts from this, and other blogs.

Tips & Tricks



Black Sheep



Seamen & Passengers



Naming



Longevity



Miscellanious


Eindemarkering

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read your comments and/or additions to my articles!
Due to spamming issues, all submitted comments are moderated.